022111 cloud of words

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

productivity

I'm busier than ever.

Grad school update:
  • Interviews at three schools: NYU, UT, and Rutgers, not in that order.
  • Waiting on three schools: Penn (given up), Cornell, BC
  • Possibly applying to one more: U of Washington
Rescue squad update:
  • Waiting on EMT certification to arrive in the mail. This might take awhile, since I took the test on the 27th of Jan and the government-run site still says "Not Attempted" as my status for that.
  • Recording secretary and being on the e-board in general is taking more time than I thought it would
  • LOSAP is taking less time, but only because nobody is responding to me
  • I want to put in more time picking up shifts once I'm an EMT
  • Driver training...
I also try to fit in:
  • Work, like running participants, learning the IRB, and training on the new scanner
  • Social life, like going to Zaffron and girls' night and triple birthday party
  • Family life, like seeing Michelle!
  • Other commitments, like the DCoP and the class I'm auditing
  • Daily activities, like enough sleep and well-prepared not-takeout food
This is all great, but it's a problem, and not only for me, when I get nothing done.

1 comment: