I kind of like message shirts when they're funny and not moralistic or offensive to anyone. One of the postdocs in our labs has one I really like:
haikus are easy.
but sometimes they don't make sense.
refrigerator.
I recently bought one and wore it for the first time on the 5th of July, which was supposed to be a holiday but was spent working for 11 hours on a grant due the next day. I thought it appropriate for that day.
(topatoco.com)
So today I wore it for the second time...and it's turning out to be an equally bad day! Not much sleep, forgot my mug (so I'll have to pay $1.75 for coffee instead of $.50), keep thinking it's Thursday (so I went to the farmers market and had to do an awkward 180 when I realised it's not), the smelly participant came in today so I could learn that his helmet smells like gym shoes (in addition to his general person smelling like sweat), and I have a foot injury that's 99% probably not something interesting like a fracture (pain no gain). Does the shirt make the day? Does the name make the person?
I'm wearing a T-rex shirt on Saturday for the Dinosaur Comics shirt day thing.
I HAVE THAT HAIKU SHIRT!!!
ReplyDeletei feel extremely cool right now heheheheheh :)