THERE IS A SPIDER.
I'm cleaning/packing my room tonight, and I'm on duty. It's been a great night, up until...
No suspense--you already know. THERE'S A SPIDER. It ran suddenly across my dresser, then stopped on the underlip. My usual strategy (when alone) is to trap it under a cup. This is hard to do on a not-flat surface.
I used my South tassel to flick it a bit, so it ran up the wall. Then I took a ceramic cup I made, emptied the change out of it, and trapped the spider!!!
I reached down, picked up an amazon receipt, folded it, and slid it under. This spider is fucking huge so it wasn't getting out. Still. Scary moment.
Then I crunched the paper TIGHT around the spider, put it on the floor, put a shoebox over the cup, and weighed it all down with a couple yearbooks. It's right by my feet.
Then I turned on my computer and blogged about it.
I am amused that you've gone and blogged about it while it was trapped (but still in your room!)
ReplyDeletehaha I did the same thing about a mouse! (the blogging about it part, I definitely did not go near that thing). So fatalistic when it happens, so stupid once you write it down in words
ReplyDelete